Find your future role
Senior Electronics Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Electornics Engineer for my clients in Salisbury. The manufacure innovative, makret leaders in Audio systems and are rapidly expanding.
Key skills required for this role
Using your experience of working with high complexity digital systems you will be responsible for designing and implementing the electronic circuits. The R&D team is cross functional and you will be working closely with embedded software engineers, mechanical designers and test engineers. From the concept phase right through to production you will be involved in the electronics design process, simulating circuits, prototyping, creating schematics, designing PCBs then testing and assisting with the transition to manufacture.
Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
- Digital circuit design including components such as Microprocessors, DSP, FPGA, DAC/ADC.
- High Speed Digital Design.
- Power supply design, Linear and Switched mode.
- Analogue circuit simulation and design of amplifiers and audio filters.
- Prototyping and bench testing PCBs and circuits.
- Electronics design peer reviews.
- Electronics architecture reviews.
- Design feasibility evaluation.
- Schematic Design and PCB layout.
- Analogue PCB Design.
- Power PCB Design.
- FPC and PCB Interconnection Design.
- System Integration.
- Able to demonstrate depth of knowledge in multiple technical areas related to digital systems design such as digital audio systems, high speed circuit design, FPGA or RF design.
- Analogue electronics design experience.
- Lab skills such as debugging prototypes in collaboration with firmware engineers and using test equipment such as modern oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
- Experienced ECAD user, preferably Pads Pro.
- Knowledge of and ability to design to global safety and EMC standards.
- Familiarity with modern collaborative development tools and techniques such as Confluence and Jira.
- Experience in the audio industry would be beneficial where critical listening was part of the design process