Find your future role
Skilled Operative/Plant Operative
|Job type||Contract 12 months+|
Key skills required for this role
My client is looking for 2x Skilled Operative's to work on a Thames Water Site in Aylesbury This will be a CIS freelance role and will be ongoing for the next 12 months+ starting on 05/09/2022.
The main responsibilities include completing tasks as directed by Site Management/Lead Hand in timescale requested.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
- CSCS or CPCS Card or equivalent
- EUSR Clean Water Card is an advantage but not essential as we can source this.
- Ideal experience having worked on the Thames Water Framework or on any clean/waste water treatment sites.
- The client is open to taking on a gang combined of a Supervisor and Skilled Operative
- Works vans can be provided
- Rates can be paid on a CIS basis with an option of temp to perm during the assignment
Please send your CV to this advert. If you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please feel free to call Kayleigh on 01489 873476. Alternatively, please send your tickets and a write up with references to: