- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Bridge Project Engineer/Senior Technician
We have received notification of an excellent contract opportunity for a Bridge Project Engineer/Senior Technician to work for a local authority client.
Job details below:
Generally looking for someone at Project Engineer or Senior Technician level, with experience in:
* Working in a local government environment.
* Some experience with design software.
* Working knowledge of Autocad
* Working knowledge of Health and safety.
* Experience in design and delivery of small Highway Structures schemes and reactive maintenance to DMRB.
* Available to visit sites etc, local (closer than London, Sheffield or Scotland) and transport a very big must too.
* Adaptable and able to juggle differing priorities.
* Experience in bridge inspections might be helpful.
Potential of a long term contract, good umbrella rates and hybrid working.
If this looks like something of interest, please get in touch: - 07880317573
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.