Find your future role
The company are a a multi-national group, being No 1 in Europe for what they do! With a number of awards and recognitions, with great career progression and opportunities across the business!
Key skills required for this role
SCOM, MECM, Cyber Threat Vectors, Cyber Threat Responses, Cyber Security Principles,, Threat/Intrusion Detection, vulnerability, Prevention, Linux, Red Hat 8, Oracle, SQL, NetApps, DNS, DHCP, VLAN
IT, Infrastructure, Services, Analyst
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and as a minimum be living in the UK for 5 years.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company are an award winning business, with most recently receiving accreditation for two Gold awards with Investors in People. The awards are "We invest in people" and "We invest in wellbeing". These awards are a true testament to the organisation the supportive culture within the company.
As the UK Infrastructure Services Analyst, you would work closely with Suppliers to ensure that the service delivered is secure, effective, efficient and timely. You will analyse the current services and through application of your technical skills and experience you will find ways to innovate and lead change to improve service, solutions and security. In addition, you will provide technical expertise when managing change and finding root cause fix's to problems.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join an award winning business, who really care about their people!
- Become part of a unique, well respected team of dedicated people that have been recognised within our company for its professionalism, dedication and flexibility.
- Working nationally and across the Group you will broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural diversity of our company.
- Making a difference by proposing changes and ideas for innovation that will improve reliability, availability and performance of our Infrastructure solutions delivered by our Service providers and the Services that are delivered for users.
- Having the opportunity to bring innovation and shape the future of IT service delivery within the business.
- Be part of an organisation with a values-led culture that is committed to investing in its workforce with a personal development programme
- Gain skills, knowledge and capability from our commitment to develop our teams by providing role specific & personal training opportunities
- Be recognised and rewarded for your contributions when 'going the extra mile' in support of your team and colleagues.
- Solid experience in Wintel/Microsoft infrastructure solutions such as Windows Server 2016, Active Directory Domain Services, MS Exchange, SCOM, MECM
- Proven ability to identify Cyber Threat Vectors and ability to contribute to Cyber Threat Responses
- Operational knowledge of Cyber Security Principles, Policies, tools and how they apply to Infrastructure Services
- Operational knowledge of Cyber Security Services such as Threat/Intrusion Detection, vulnerability, Prevention etc
- Experience of Linux technologies such as Red Hat 8
- Good understanding of Database Technologies such as Oracle & SQL etc. and their configuration
- Operational knowledge of Storage solutions and configurations using technologies such as NetApps
- Operational knowledge of Network technologies including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load-Balancers, DNS, DHCP, VLAN etc
- Experienced in working effectively in multi-discipline, multi-cultural teams
- Ability to solve complex infrastructure technical problems with the capability to own and lead mixed discipline teams driving resolution and root cause fixes
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Operational knowledge of Cloud Services and their infrastructure components including platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or OpenStack and Containerisation Technologies
- Shown capability to build strong collaborative relationships and to work effectively with 3rd Party Service Suppliers
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of Service Management disciplines, processes, tools and metrics (e.g. ITIL)
- Knowledge of ISM Ivanti tools
- Knowledge of tools such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher
For full information, please get in touch!