- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a major civils contractor at the Royal Derby Hosptial, and as result we have a live requirement for an experienced Commercial Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager, the role will be responsible for:-
- Support and innovate within established commercial and operational teams, to ensure the operational, commercial and risk management that delivers maximum value to our client and its customers.
- To manage all commercial aspects of complex and fast paced work winning opportunities
- Supporting existing contract team at the Royal Derby Hospital
Key Performance Requirements
- Preferred previous experience of working with FM Contracts, Term Service, variations/capital works, general construction management, contract negotiation or similar experience.
- Good working knowledge of contract/commercial law
- Work winning support in developing commercial cost and quality offering
- TFM and HFM contract mobilisation
- Detailed experience of management and transformation of large long term multi discipline contracts
- Understand the asset relationship between Planned, Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Life cycle within the Facilities Management environment
This is an interim (3 month role), more Finance focused, assisting with the day to day running of:-
- WIP management
- Administration of PPM Contracts as they arise.
- General support to keep things ticking over
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.