- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech is recruiting a Project Controller on behalf of a large MOD contractor.
Project Controller - 6 month contract - RAF Coningsby - £28.92ph UMB or £22.00ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
SC + ITAR
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a BPSS check as part of this process. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct and/or indirect access to ITAR Material which means there are restrictions on dual nationals. Therefore you must hold a British Nationality to apply for this role. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
Reporting into the TyTAN CAM470 Project Control Manager, the role is to support the overall project control activities for the suite of activities within the TyTAN CAM470 Project Control, encompassing, but not limited to, the following aspects:
- Spend vs Budget variance availability from Project Control Systems and support to subsequent CAM analysis/action.
- Monthly Business Operations review inputs and staffing.
- Project Control interface across a suite of activities covering On Aircraft, Off Aircraft, CAMSO, Forward Support, Prod Planning and Logisstic and other business ares supporting delivery of TyTAN outputs.
- Contract change management monitoring and reporting.
- CAM Cost Base spend vs budget analysis and reporting.
- Resource Demand inputs incl. IBP/Sales & Ops interfaces.
The role will be based at RAF Coningsby however may require travel to Warton on an as required basis,
there will be a requirement to attend site 60% (3 days per week) of the time.
Bid management/capture management experience would be beneficial
Project Management reporting and control - Essential
Budgetary/Cost Management - Essential
The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential