Stem recruitment specialists
Find your future role
DevOps Linux Systems Engineer
|Job type||Contract 18 months|
A consultancy client is looking for a Devops Linux Enginer to join on an initial 6 month contract, the role will be based in Bristol with hybrid working and is inside IR35.
Key skills required for this role
The DevOps Linux Systems engineer will be responsible for, or provide input to the following typical key deliverables, dependent on the role and the place the project is in the engineering lifecycle:
- Compliant technical solutions against contractual requirements and regulations.
- Design documentation generated, captured, configured and controlled in accordance with company processes.
- Engineering LCM adherence for all deliverables, Sub Contract Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
- Engineering Lifecycle Management (LCM) adherence for all deliverables, Sub Contract Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years experience as a DevOps Linux Systems engineer
- Knowledge of IT systems in the defence, maritime or closely linked domain and have a comprehensive understanding of how their own systems and activities interact with the overall platform.
- Knowledge of the complete engineering lifecycle with some experience of operating in a number of phases.
Please note, you must be SC cleared to apply for this role.