Find your future role
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and have been awarded the "Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award!
Key skills required for this role
project/ planner/ planning/ SAP PS/ Primavera
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
"Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award! A testament to the success and value throughout the company!" The company have been recognised as a fantastic business to work for and additionally value employee recognition and are proud members of the 5% club, building and developing their workforce throughout!
The Project Planner will operate as Change Champion on behalf of the Project Planning function at a UK level to support transition of the function to a Project Controls Organisation and through working closely with the internal change programme (Future Factory) team to support the delivery of the Integrated Planning project across the business.
This will be through ensuring the various aspects of change are successfully captured, managed and communicated to enable a smooth transition and delivery of business benefits. Key tasks will include stakeholder management at all levels of the business, creating and implementing change management strategies, process mapping/ definition, and managing risks associated with deployment.
What you will do:
Working as part of the UK Central Planning Services team and working closely with the UK Project Planning leadership team, you will,
- Fulfil the role of Change Champion for the UK Project Planning function for the Integrated Planning project, working closely with the function, programme and project team.
- Define and deliver change management strategies assuring appropriate messaging and mediums for all levels of stakeholder
- Anticipate, interpret and act on stakeholder feedback to mitigate risks and maximise opportunities
- Maintenance, support and control of the current and future planning toolsets and systems including but not limited to SAP PS, Business Objects, Power Bi, Primavera P6, Oracle Unifier and Primavera Risk Analyser
- Analysis of new and emerging Project Control requirements and development of appropriate solutions;
- Work with planning colleagues across the UK to support deployment of suitable tools/reports to enable data extraction, manipulation and analysis from all available sources;
- Define and champion best practice and continuous improvement of Project Control processes, tools and reporting;
- Provision of reporting and Data Analysis to the Project Planning, Project Management functions and wider business as required
What we are looking for:
- A Pro-active and dynamic individual who can work collaboratively and are able to recognise, develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships at all levels of the business
- Experience in industry standard Project Planning techniques, Project Control methodologies and governance;
- Proficient in the use of one or more Planning/ERP Tools (e.g. SAP, Oracle P6, MSP);
- Experience of supporting/managing/delivering change initiatives
- Analytical and logical nature with a strong desire for continuous improvement and personal development
- Experience of gathering and analysing project data (including, but not limited to, Forward Load, Budget and Forecast data, Baselines and Earned Value);
- Understanding of risk management techniques
- Ability to coach individuals/teams;
- Good organisational skills, demonstrated through ability to plan, prioritise and self-manage;
For full information, please get in touch: OR 01489873494
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.