- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electronics Test & Service Engineer
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company have a number of awards, most recently been named as an Award winner (Gold Award) in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme!
"Great company with wide and varied opportunities, lots of interesting projects and very talented people to learn from and grow from" Dec 2021 *Glassdoor review
"Dynamic, Agile company with good career opportunities" July 2021 *Glassdoor review
- To test, fault find and identify the repair to be undertaken on a range of products to meet customer commitments in terms of quality and timescales.
- Ensure forecasted weekly, production, and service commitments are met to the highest levels of quality control.
- Responsible for testing and fault-finding production/service units to component level using Test Specifications and circuit diagrams.
- Repair and assemble products and be able to carry out soldering to IPC 600 J standard 001.
- Produce meaningful investigation reports and Statement of work.
- Provide assistance to Engineering with investigation units.
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers.
- To ensure repair products and turnaround time is achieved to meet our customer expectations.
- Providing regular updates to meet the needs of each customer regarding the status of the units.
- Provide a technical adjudication on warranty status.
- Demonstrate a level of innovation within the cell to assist continuous improvements.
- Program PCBs and devices using Programming Loading Documents.
- Perform inspection on all activities as and when required.
- Demonstrate experience working in manufacturing environment across a range of products
- Able to give guidance and instruction when appropriate to team members
- Able to follow instructions and provide recommendations for improvement
- Demonstrates good attention to detail producing consistently high-quality work
- Experience in managing daily key activities to achieve timescales to quality
- HNC or equivalent technical (electronics) discipline
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
For full information, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.