- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
x2 Streetworks Coordinator required near Worcester.
Streetworks Coordinator (x2) for large building contractor based near Worcester.
If you are an experienced Streetworks coordinator looking for a new challenge please reach out for immediate start.
Working hours - 8am - 4.30pm Mon - Fri
Office based role with possibility of WFH.
Long term work with opportunity to go - temp to perm
Streetworks Admin exp required
· Raising permits and dealing with Streetworks related queries in a timely manner
· Good communication with Local Authority as well as attending weekly meetings for any queries they have
· Ensuring full compliance with relevant Streetworks legislation
· Keeping FPNs to a minimum by proactive working
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Good level of IT skills
· Streetworks or permitting knowledge