- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Industrial Process Electrician
As Industrial Process & Assembly Electrician, you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the sites Electrical Maintenance, support on all Process & Assembly plant & Equipment by Planned Maintenance schedules.
As Industrial Process & Assembly Electrician, you will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the sites Electrical Maintenance, support on all Process & Assembly plant & Equipment by Planned Maintenance schedules and unplanned requirements.
- To install, maintain and test electrical equipment and appliances to the required safety standards.
* To carry out diagnostic repairs and planned maintenance tasks to plant, equipment and electrical systems to ensure their continued efficient operation.
* To identify faults and administer repairs to faulty electrical plant and equipment.
* To provide technical assistance to all maintenance staff and engineers engaged in research, development, design and application.
* Enthusiastically support the CMMS system.
* To be committed to the provision of a high quality service.
* To comply with all Health & Safety and security procedures and guidelines.
* Identify areas for improvement and participating in continuous improvement activities.
* Liaising with manufacturer maintenance sub-contractors.
* Undertake and support some mechanical maintenance activities.
Currently dayshift working but shift work may be requires at a later date.
Candidate skills & requirements
* Experience with Production / Assembly plant & Equipment.
* Ability to read, follow and modify electrical schematic drawings.
* Use of technical knowledge by applying proven techniques to install and repair electrical systems.
* Experience of health and safety standards to include COSHH, DSEAR, Lock off & Isolation.
* Use a variety of hand tools & equipment effectively.
* Excellent numeracy and computer skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Team Work
* Customer service skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Time served Electrical Modern Apprenticeship.
* Previous experience of working within a manufacturing environment