- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electro Mechanical Fitter
Electro mechanical fitter needed in Croydon for a 12 month fixed term contract
Resourcing Solutions are recruiting for a Electro mechanical fitter on a 12 month fixed term contract with potential to go permanent. This fitter role will be based in Croydon, London.
- To undertake tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
- Mechanical fitting, wiring, crimping, assembling of pneumatics, strip, survey and test
- Read drawings, wiring diagrams, identify components, assemble and/or repair electrical equipment
- Maintain good quality and efficiency
- Flexibility of skills to carry out fault finding, testing, wiring and mechanical fitting
- Maintain good housekeeping, awareness of and adherence to health and safety requirements
- Ability to complete technical documentation as work is progresses
- To perform other duties as assigned from time to time
Professional Experience & Education
- Has level 3 Qualification in Engineering or Electro / Mechanical.
- Ability to work to strict quality guidelines within ISO9001 and RISAS
- Has a knowledge of safety systems such as Risk Assessments and COSHH Assessments will be advantageous
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- A flexible approach to meet customer demands
- Some electrical knowledge would be useful but not essential.
The successful applicant will be an outgoing and hardworking team player. They will be open to change, and will have a flexible and helpful approach to work. The applicant must be a self-starter, and be able and willing to learn on the job.
New Employees must pass a Drugs and Alcohol related Medical upon starting within the Company.
- 36.5 working week; 07:00 - 15:00 Mon - Thurs and Fri 07:00 13:30
- £26k - £29k (room for negotiations but is dependent on experience)
- 20 days holiday (pro rata)
- Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Life Assurance
- Salary/Bonus Sacrifice
- Private Health Care
- Dental Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
If this Electro mechanical fitter role suits you then please apply with Olivia or Cheyenne at Resourcing Solutions Agency.