- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
CNC Miller/Turner (Weekend Nights)
Our client, a leading motorsport organisation, are currently looking for experienced CNC Millers and CNC Turners to join them on a 6-month contract, working weekend nights, based out of their site in Oxfordshire.
This roles will be 100% based onsite in Enstone, Oxfordshire, and will be working weekend night shift (Friday - Sunday | hours likely to be 18:00 - 06:00 | 36 hours per week plus overtime).
The ideal candidate will be experienced with CNC milling or turning and ideally come from a background in motorsport - however, other backgrounds such as aerospace or automotive may be considered.
For the milling position, the preferred candidate will have Heidenhain experience.
For the turning position, the preferred candidate will have Mazak experience. essential.
These roles have been deemed inside IR35, therefore, only PAYE or UMB available at the following pay rates (which includes shift uplift):
- PAYE: £24.60 (plus paid holiday)
- UMB: £32.68