- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Contractors Engineering Manager (SISS)
Location: UK Wide- WFH with office/site visits.
Rate: Negotiable, Outside IR35.
Job type: Contract
Contract length: 6-12 months rolling.
Start date: ASAP
Contractors Engineering Manager (SISS):
A Railway Telecommunications Contractor is currently looking for a Contractors Engineering Manager (CEM) with Station Information and Security Systems (SISS) experience to work on SISS projects throughout the UK.
As Contract Engineering Manager you will be expected to have extensive experience of mainline railway station CCTV, PA, CIS, SMS, Access Control.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
-Checking and verifying documentation relating to design & construction activities of CCTV, CIS, PAVA, Intruder Detection and Station Management Systems.
-Writing and checking of system specifications of all team designs.
-Budget management and allocation.
-Liaising closely with stakeholders internally and externally to ensure all contractual requirements and standards are met.
For more information please contact Isabel Davis on 01189241117 or Sam Mayo on 07958411065, or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.