- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager - Rail
Assistant Project Manager and Project Manager level candidates with rail experience required for exciting opportunties in London
Following the recent award of a long term contract, one of the world's leading project management consultancies are looking to hire a number of Assistant Project Manager and Project Manager level candidates who have experience of working for rail infrastructure clients.
These are excellent opportunities will see you join a business who have been established for over 70 years now who are renowned for supporting the delivery of flagship programmes around the world. If you are part of the project management community and have experience of working with rail clients (Network Rail, TFL, Crossrail, HS2 etc) or their supply chain, then please get in contact. In return this leading brand can offer an employee focused, autonomous and highly rewarding working experience.
- Provide high-quality project and programme management standards across the whole project lifecycle.
- Advise clients on the project cost, programme, risks and issues.
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary professional teams.
- Lead communications and relationships with clients and their stakeholders.
- Produce monthly reports including project programmes, risk registers etc.
- Implement effective and efficient communication tools.
- Develop delivery plans for projects, involve others and ensure objectives are met.
- Challenge the status quo and perform to a high standard in changing environments.
- Constantly pursue performance improvement.
To be considered for the role candidates will have:
- Hold or be working towards a Project Management Qualification with APM, RICS or similar.
- Experience of delivering rail project in a client side environment or, as part of their supply chain
- Experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in the adoption and management best practice Project Management techniques.
- Knowledge of pre and post contract Project Management responsibilities and able to deliver this service effectively to Clients.
- The ability to manage a project throughout its lifecycle.
In return you will be offered a salary of between £30,000 - £60,000 dependant on level and experience accompanied with 25 days holiday, attractive pension, health cover and other benefits.
To apply is easy, contact JP for more information or just simply apply online.