Find your future role
Test Development Engineer
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Key skills required for this role
Test Equipment, Electronics, Development
Electronics, Test Equipment Development Engineer
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and as a minimum be living in the UK 5 years.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
This is a great opportunity for a Electronics Development Engineer / Test Equipment Development Engineer to join a growing and successful company within the Engineering and Technology sector.
You will be joining a team who develop new test solutions along with providing support to existing facilities.
As the Electronics Development Engineer you will be taking an active role in the design for test activities ensuring that new designs can be successfully tested, and be responsible for development of any Test software / firmware that is required for the test facility,
The Electronics Development Engineer will equally be responsible for identifying the most efficient and cost effective test solution for testing products both in production and qualification phase of a products development and introduction into production.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in Electronics Development.
- Experince in Software in C, C++, C# or Python.
- Experienced with using standard office tools (Word, Excel, Visio etc.)
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- developing test solutions for Electronic Products.
- Experience in maintaining test facilities which test existing and legacy products.
- Experience in the development of any Test Software / Firmware.
- Experience in testing RF products, or FPGA / Digital products would be desirable.
- Experience of testing Ethernet interfaces, I2C, SPI, RS232, RS485 is an advantage
- Experience in testing products using JTAG test methods.
- Experienced in creating basic 2D mechanical drawings for test facilities.
- Experience in developing ATE programs (Automated Test Program) using National Instruments TestStand, CVI or LabView (CVI an advantage)
- Understanding issues that arise with EMC Testing and experience with combating these.
For full information, please get in touch!