- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
£190 - £200 p/d
My client is looking for a CPCS Slinger/Signallers or Labourers to work on a Pipeline/Shaft Sinking Project for in Truro (Quenchwell). This will be a CIS freelance role and will be ongoing for the next 5 - 6 months starting on the 10/10/2022.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
- CPCS Slinger Signaller / Lift Supervisor (All duties)
- Having worked on an Infrastructure / Tunnelling / Pipeline project is advantageous
- Any tickets associated with Tunnelling is an advantage
- Flexible rates between £190 - £200.00 per day CIS dependant on experience.
Please send your CV to this advert. If you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please feel free to call Kayleigh on 01489873476 Alternatively, please send your tickets and a write up with references
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.