Find your future role
AWS DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Exciting experiecned AWS DevOps Engineer opportunity - fully remote / home based
Key skills required for this role
AWS DevOps Engineer - Fully Remote
AWS DevOps Engineer - (Remote)
Remote based - SC Clearance required (or eligibility to obtain)
One of the UK's largest provider of IT services, our client sustains large data and technology infrastructures and integrates complex IT systems for a number of highly secured business across the UK.
Working together as Team, they help to transform their UK clients supply chain by providing an integration of a complex mixture of services, at low risk, using a modern suite of systems that will deliver one version of the truth.
As part of an Agile Team, this role designs, develops, and maintains cloud infrastructure using a tailored SAFe Agile SecDevOps Scrum process. This role uses best practices and patterns to perform design, development using AWS Services and Infrastructure as Code. An individual in this role is also expected to perform automated testing and unit testing, while performing automated deployments of software modules using a Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools pipeline. Duties also include participating in daily scrums, performing software requirements analysis, risk identification, risk mitigation, and collaboration across Agile teams. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
- Must be a UK Citizen and based in UK for the duration
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a UK SC Clearance
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Considerable experience with developing software code in AWS Services, Jira, Confluence, TestRail, SonarQube, Robot, Python, Bitbucket, Jenkins, TerraForm, Ansible, Unix bash scripting IaC and an appreciation for the SDLC
- Considerable experience in translating user stories into engineering deliverables and associated documentation.
- Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
- Considerable experience of with automated build/test/deploy
- Considerable experience of AWS, SME (Wintel / Unix / Virtualised Networking / Monitoring / Security)
- Experience of SAFe
- Collaborator, self-starter
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and deliver results key milestones targets
- Align with existing company delivery standards and identify/craft/suggest improvements thereon
- Excellent English, written and interpersonal communication skills
Interested? Apply now to discuss further!