Find your future role
|Job type||Temporary 3 Months+|
Production Assemblers required with excellent manual dexterity
Key skills required for this role
assembly, production, manufacturing, assembler, mechanical
Our client are looking to recruit a couple of Manufacturing/Assembly operatives to boost their Manufacturing facility near Eastleigh
Candidates will be:
* Operating within a manufacturing environment, constructing the product, whilst conforming to company standard operating procedures and policies.
* To review the air handling drawing prior to constructing along with your Senior or and Team Leader, ensuring all required materials and casework is present to meet the agreed build plan unless otherwise agreed.
* To maintain and improve best quality standards, inspecting throughout the manufacturing process, reporting any concerns to your manufacturing Senior operative or Team Leader to effectively come to a resolution to prevent impacting on time delivery at best quality.
* To assist with rework of piece parts or final assemblies as and when required ensuring quality standards are adhered to.
* Ensure all tools and working area are respected and maintained, to keep clean and tidy and free from hazards.
* To assist in the development of new and improved products and offering constructive feedback and input to enhance the development or better the products features and build qualities.
* To observe all signs, instructions, and procedures relevant to Health & Safety ensuring you are always conforming to policy and have an awareness within your area of work.
These positions will suit individuals who have worked within a Manufacturing/Production environment previously and are familiar in using hand tools to complete tasks
The roles will initially be for 3 months with a view to becoming permanent for the right people
We are looking for 1 person for each of the shift patterns which will be fixed
6am - 2pm (Monday to Friday)
2pm - 10pm (Monday to Friday)
c£10.50 per hour