Find your future role
Hardware Engineer (Analogue and Digital)
|Job type||Contract 6 Months|
Hardware Engineer (Analogue and Digital) - Rochester - 6 month contract - £52.78ph UMB or £40.00ph PAYE (inside IR35)
Key skills required for this role
hardware engineer, analogue, electronic module, defect analysis
Hardware Engineer (Analogue)
Our client has a role available for the design and development of electronic module(s) that cover the following subject matter.
- AC/DC power supply (up to 800W)
- Battery power management
- High current and H bridge actuation control applications.
This is for an application in a high integrity safety critical environment and you will deliver design lifecycle aspects from conceptual design trades thorough to service release flight clearance data in line.
The product design definition shall include detailed requirement decomposition to traceable to design decisions, product description and related robustness analyses. This will be to a level sufficient to satisfy aerospace certifications and will also require the incorporation of high precision built in test and monitoring features to ensure product functionality can be maintained with prescribed level of certainty over the useful life of the equipment.
What we are looking for in you:
- Successful candidates shall be fluent with the all aspects of electronic solution development and documentation as befits a high integrity product as detailed above.
- Have demonstrable pedigree in full product development and production lifecycles for analogue design wrt to PSU & Control applications.
- Demonstrate a high level of familiarity with collaboratively working techniques in large teams (circa 20+) to methodologies such as Agile.
- Expected to provide regular accurate reporting of progress made and estimates to complete.
- Hybrid working likely but not guaranteed - 2-3 days per week on site
- Security requirements: SC + ITAR
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check and you must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. In addition, this role involves direct access to ITAR Material, therefore we can only consider UK Nationals for this position. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.