- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Our client, a leading supplier of products to the Aerospace industry, have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join their Indirect Procurement team based out of their site in Hamble, near Southampton.
This role will support the Indirect Purchasing team by undertaking varied administrative tasks. This role will support the Indirect Buyers and Cost Out teams to ensure that goods and services are purchased from suppliers at the best value from suppliers. This role would offer an excellent opportunity for a strong administrator looking to expand their skills and experience.
Will include but is not limited to:
Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.