- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
NDT Inspector - Level 2
6 month contract, inside IR35.
Power & Controls:
We make modern flight possible for millions of travellers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
To carry out non-destructive testing (radiography & dye penetrant testing) for the company products.
* To carry out Dye Penetrant Testing of company products
* To carry out Radiography Testing of sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
* To work on own initiative and be part of a team working to achieving on time deliveries
* To be able to work to and understand Quality Specifications
* Be a good communicator and good team member
* Possible requirement to work shifts (AM, PM & Nights)
* Carry out any other duties as required.
* Previous experience of NDT inspection
* Conventional radiography and liquid penetrant inspection
* EN4179 / NAS410 PT level 2 essential , RT level 2 preferable
* Be computer literate.
* Have experience in the use of metrology equipment.
* Have knowledge of welding / joining
* Be able to demonstrate compliance with ME1200 eye sight requirements.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.