Find your future role
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
Key skills required for this role
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance *minimum 5 years UK residency*
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company have a number of awards, most recently been named as an Award winner (Gold Award) in MoD Defence Employer Recognition Scheme!
"Great company with wide and varied opportunities, lots of interesting projects and very talented people to learn from and grow from" Dec 2021 *Glassdoor review
"Dynamic, Agile company with good career opportunities" July 2021 *Glassdoor review
As Operations Technician you will be a technical and skilled individual providing support to others and contributing through application of technical expertise and knowledge gained through experience in clearly defined operations environments and formalised job-related training
- Electronics background with 1-3 years of experience and an associated qualification
- Analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to define problems verbally and in writing
- Automated Testing and Fault-Finding experience
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Lean Manufacturing awareness
For full information, please get in touch: