- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Software Test Engineer
Begin your career with Leonardo, working on the most exciting projects within UK Defence!
Are you a software test engineer with the drive and experience to take on a role in developing world-class engineering solutions?
Do you value flexible working with great benefits and an emphasis on work life balance?
Do you want to grow your career and support others to do the same in an organisation with a wealth of support and opportunities?
Do you want to deliver technical test solutions within multidisciplinary Agile teams working on the forefront of defence engineering projects?
If so then you should apply for one of our SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER roles.
What you will do
What will a typical week look like?
- Defining test specifications against our requirements sets
- Creating automated test solutions
- Test Execution, results analysis and report generation
- Learn and grow within a supportive environment
- Working on embedded platforms and windows based applications
What we are looking for
Below is a list of skills for the role however, we favour behaviours and experience over a specific toolset, programming languages etc so please use this as a guide not a requirement!
- ISTQB Foundation level
- Good analytical skills
- Background in embedded systems or windows application testing
- Good communication skills
- Agile Testing
- Coding experience