- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Permanent or Contract
Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of NEC contract and working on large capital delivery projects required for permanent or contract opportunity at Gatwick
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to make your next career move or, a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of working with the NEC form of contract and enjoy working closely with Stakeholders and working on a wide variety of projects? Would you enjoy working two days a week in the office and the rest from home?
If the answers are yes, yes and yes we have the perfect opportunities for you working for one of the world's leading consultancies who are renowned for their positive, employee focused working culture.
This leading brand is looking for candidates on either a contract or permanent basis to work alongside their client at Gatwick airport for two days a week and the rest can be worked from home or one of their offices.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for delivering work that's driven by excellence as well as doing the right thing. Your teams will work across a wide range of projects within the aviation sector. As well as building long-term, sustainable relationships with our most important clients, you'll also be a catalyst for your colleagues' career progression.
- Account management: from leading the team to enabling collaboration and providing career growth opportunities
- Business development: increasing our share of client spend, accessing higher-margin work, cross-selling our services and locations
- Project leadership: being responsible for directing and managing the project team and delivering portfolios and projects, with competence in project commercial accountability
- Technical leadership: from providing stakeholders with specialised advice to broadening your legal and technical knowledge and participating in training initiatives
- Team building and management: creating and managing sector-focused teams and mentoring junior colleagues
To be considered for the role candidates will have:
- Proven track record of leading projects for UK public sector clients
- Member, or working towards membership, of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or equivalent, recognised body
- Extensive experience with common forms of UK Construction contracts such as NEC, FIDIC and JCT
- Experience leading business development and, or account management activities for major construction clients
These roles can be either on a permanent or contract basis.
To apply is easy, contact Oli for more information or just simply apply online.