- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Environmental Project Engineer
We have the opportunity to join an award-winning business, who have a number of successions as a thriving and successful business in the Engineering and Technology Sector!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company are an award winning business, with most recently receiving accreditation for two Gold awards with Investors in People. The awards are "We invest in people" and "We invest in wellbeing". These awards are a true testament to the organisation the supportive culture within the company.
The Environmental Project Engineer will provide a technical focal point for all stages of the product lifecycle, through concept definition, design aid and formal qualification, and onto in-service support. Our expertise covers the areas of: requirements specification and management; definition of proving methodologies; project management; data analysis; simulation and modelling and testing in climatic, mechanical (vibration and shock) and fatigue.
We apply specialist technical knowledge and advice, with responsibility for technical accuracy and delivery of projects within assigned work packages. The role provides plenty of opportunity for 'hands-on' engineering coupled with technical work based on fundamental engineering principles.
What we're looking for from you:
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent experience
- Experience of planning, managing and delivering small to medium sized work packages
- Knowledge of environmental engineering within the defence sector or relevant industry
- Knowledge of vibration, shock, temperature and humidity environments, and their applicability to different products at different life cycle stages
- An understanding of environmental test processes, test measurements and instrumentation
- Someone with an analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills
- Someone who strives for solutions with an inquisitive nature
For full information, please get in touch: OR 01489873494
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.