Find your future role
We are looking for Engineers to train, coach and support the advancement of their rewarding career in Power Delivery, all while serving their community and making a positive impact on the environment.
Key skills required for this role
Entry-Level, On-The-Job-Training, Electrical Engineering, Power Distribution, Power Delivery, Flex-Schedule
Entry-Level Electrical Engineer, On-The-Job-Training, Start Your Career Here, Growth Opportunity, Power Delivery, Distribution Engineer, National Company, Full Benefits.
ENTRY-LEVEL (NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED) - Recent Grads, that means YOU! :)
This Entry-Level Distribution Engineer will develop engineering and technical skills to solve problems within the electrical distribution networks. Work closely with senior electrical engineers and project managers to develop skills in the field of study, and the ability to work with greater independence. Carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards.
On the job training will be provided to develop a strong foundation from which to build upon.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Preform distribution design, including but not limited to, physical design, electrical design, and bill of materials
* Use technical expertise to carryout various engineering tasks, such as preforming calculations to provide guidance in the identification and resolution of problems
* Effectively planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling, and monitoring of work activities
* Research, technical reports, correspondence, documentation
* Continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and performance
* Accurate records and files
* Support of the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally
* Graduation from a four-year ABET accredited college or university program with a BS in Engineering. (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil is accepted. Engineering Technology is not accepted)
* Understanding of basic engineering theories and principles.
* Understanding of basic practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations, and preparing and presenting recommendations.
* Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Understanding of basic electricity and power quality.
* Must have valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
* Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without requiring future sponsorship for employment visa status.
* Work independently
* Customer Oriented
* Able to manage multiple tasks and provide leadership to other team members