Find your future role
Senior Controls Engineer
|Salary||£45,000 - £55,000/annum|
Office based in Hinckely UK
Key skills required for this role
Siemens S7, TIA, Rockwell, coding, ProfiNet systems, Controls engineer, Automation, FDS, ABB
Siemens S7, TIA, Rockwell, coding, ProfiNet systems, Senior Controls engineer, Automation, FDS, ABB
Our client looks forward to further developing the significant install base of energy efficiency controls in the injection moulding industry.
- 2-3 years experience writing PLC Software (Siemens S7 and/or TIA, Rockwell studio 5000)
- Experience writing safety software and validating this against a safety matrix.
- ProfiNet Systems
- VFD drives configuration and setting up
- STL and or IL coding experience.
- Documentation such as FDS, O&M manuals
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Paid for overtime, inflated rates for any weekend wor
- Flexible working hours during the software development.
- Time off during the week if you work consecutive weekends policy
- Experience with ABB/KUKA Robotics
- CNC experience using Siemens, Bosch or FANUC controllers
- Motion experience
- EPLAN design
- Vision systems
- Machines safety training