Find your future role
To be eligible for this role the candidate will need to have experience running large projects, with potentially experience with Network Rail as an added benefit. Please read through the spec and apply within.
Key skills required for this role
Section Manager/Construction Manager/Site Agent
Construction Manager/Section Manager/Site Agent
- Capable of looking after £60m worth of work
- Ideally experienced in FRC works
- Ideally experienced in Bridge Construction
- Ideally experienced in Network Rail interfaces
- Will be responsible for managing the engineering team (Sub-Agents, Section Engineers, Site Engineers)
- Will be responsible for liaising with support departments to deliver the section (H&S, Quality, Environment, Temporary Works, Consents, etc)
- Will be responsible for determining method / logic / sequence with the support of the methods department for the section
- Will be responsible for ensuring that the construction programme and contract programme are aligned for the section
- Will be responsible for ensuring that the permanent works design has been reviewed by the construction team, specifically from a buildability point of view, ensuring that the planned method and sequence of the works has been considered in the detailing.