Find your future role
Principal Transformation Practitioner
As the Principal Transformation Practitioner, you will have the opportunity to support my client's business development and contract delivery activities which are of strategic importance to the UK.
Key skills required for this role
Business Analyst, Change Management, Transformation Analyst, Business Change
Candidates must be able to attain all relevant security clearances - [Minimum 5 years in the UK]
Overview of the Role:
Support the business development and contract delivery activities to support the growth of our client. Support the development of our clients offerings and the capabilities that enable them.
As team leaders you are expected to embody their values, demonstrate positive behaviours and support the career development of more junior practitioners within the company.
Typical work is within public and private sector organisations that develop and deliver large and complex solutions. The work that our client supports in is often of strategic importance to the UK.
Initially focused on supporting clients based along the M4 corridor although smart working can enable the reach beyond this.
- Winning Work Responsabilities
- Identify gaps in our offerings and potential value propositions to overcome them.
- Identify and support the qualification of business opportunities aligned to our target sectors and offerings.
- Support the capture of qualified business opportunities
- Delivering Work Responsabilities
- Plan the delivery of team activities on client contracts and oversee the people and suppliers delivering the work.
- Ensure the delivery teams that you lead deliver quality products and services within budget and time constraints.
- Manage risks and issues associated with delivery activities for which you are responsible.
- Capability Development Responsabilities
- Identify capability gaps needed to establish and sustain our offerings.
- Develop new capabilities and ensure existing capabilities are sustained.
- Support the identification and recruitment of suitably qualified and experienced people to fill vacancies.
- Support the identification and selection of appropriate external partners to provide supporting services.
- To help others perform at their best by freely sharing skills, knowledge and experience.
- To continuously seek to learn and improve yourself by developing your skills and knowledge.
- To treat everyone with kindness and respect, accept others' differences, and promote psychological safety to enable high performing teams.
- To strive to deliver against your commitments in a way that delights everyone you engage and work with.
- To ask for and offer help when needed to overcome challenges and setbacks in order to deliver solution.
- Collaborative by nature, you are passionate about coaching others both within your organisation and amongst your clients to achieve their potential.
- Naturally curious, you apply systems thinking to find solutions to complex problems.
- An agile leader, you pro-actively achieve positive outcomes.
- You establish a vision, build a consensus amongst those you work with and create a working environment in which everyone thrives.
- You demonstrate servant leadership in your dealings with people through honesty and integrity, courage and humility.
- An effective communicator with excellent people skills, you positively influence people across all levels of an organisation giving candid and thoughtful feedback.
- Resilience enables you to overcome challenges and bounce back quickly from failures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a scientific, technological, engineering, mathematical or psychological subject.
- Demonstrable domain experience, ideally recognised as a team leader in one or more of the following sectors: Defence, Security, Health and Care.
- Track record of facilitating consultative selling, identifying, qualifying, and capturing opportunities and delivering outstanding results for clients, whilst maintaining discipline and customer focus
- Breadth of experience covering engineering development and public service design and delivery giving you the knowledge and wisdom to provide informed insights
- Leading and participating within high performing teams, you have played critical roles delivering solutions to complex challenges in uncertain stakeholder environments
- Knowledge of applying a continuous improvement approach, embracing innovation where appropriate
- Confident with using and analyzing relevant data.
- You are comfortable working with clients both remotely and in person and accept that some roles may require you to work away from home.
- You can make appropriate decisions on where you need to work on a day-to-day basis in order to deliver against your commitments.
Due to the nature of this position, we require you to be willing and eligible to achieve relevant security clearances. To qualify, you should be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years for SC and 10 years for DV.