Find your future role
H&S Advisor (Water)
|Location||City of Preston, England|
I am looking for a Health & Safety Advisor for a growing SHEQ team on United Utilities framework. A full UK Driving Licence is essential as there will be travel around the North West!
Key skills required for this role
Health, safety, NEBOSH, IOSH
UK Driving Licence, NEBOSH Construction Certificate
You will be involved in all stages of the project including design and planning.
Reporting to the H&S Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- supporting site teams and construction managers on the requirements for implementing the Health & Safety Management system
- promoting exceptional safety standards to the direct and subcontracted workforce
- carrying out systematic audits and inspections of construction sites
- preparing accident/incident investigation reports
- investigating accidents and incidents to identify the root cause and learning points
You will need:
- 2/3 years' experience - this can be in Construction or Utilities
- NEBOSH qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- willingness to travel
On offer is a salary of circa 30-40k + car/car allowance.