- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer - New Malden - 10 month contract - £55ph UMB or £41.95ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
Our client is looking for a Systems / Software Engineer to support their internal product development work, transitioning their legacy system onto a more modern technology stack.
We are looking who:
- Is a hybrid Systems/Software engineer with (EA) Enterprise Architect and coding (scripting) ability.
- The engineer should be able to utilise the EA MDG plug-in API to create new/extend existing diagram types.
- Able to automate the one time generation of the instances of these diagrams from the existing text files describing the flows of the current system.
- The engineer should also be comfortable working with software and systems engineers, to document the design the transition to a new generation of the system.
- Hybrid working - you could perform the majority of the work at home however, will need to be flexible to attend site when needed
- Security requirements: SC
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You will need to obtain a Criminal Record Check and must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.