Find your future role
|Location||Test Valley, England|
we are looking for software engineers with experience in python.
Key skills required for this role
A leading technology & engineering company with clients spanning across National Security, Defence and Industry, are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their product delivery team.
- Design, develop and engineer software
- Understand and apply new and emerging technologies
- Provide support and consultancy to other staff and customers
- Contribute to the development of innovative IP
- Take part in business development and winning
- Contribute to the software engineering strategy
Your projects will use a range of skills. You will be able to learn quickly, and work flexibly across projects in different domains. You might apply your skills to rapidly prototype new solutions. Equally, you may apply them to build on and improve existing approaches.
Why We Want You
It's simple really, you should be passionate about modern software engineering.
- Programming in Python and/or Java and/or C#
- Knowledge in frontend and backend frameworks, databases and messaging systems
Project teams commonly use agile practices such as Scrum and Kanban to manage their work. A key focus is on automated test and modern DevOps practices.
Beyond your technical skills, you will be proactive and able to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will work well alone or as part of a team. You will be curious and seek out the best approach/solution/tool for the job at hand.