Find your future role
Internal Auditor - Quality Engineering
Our Quality Engineer for internal auditing will be responsible for conducting internal and supplier audits for Mission Systems Division accordance with the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, customer requirements and BMS
Key skills required for this role
Internal Auditor Audit Quality Engineer
Internal Auditor, with a Quality Engineering background with good knowledge of AS9001
Eaton Mission Systems Divison based in Wimborne, is recognized as an industry leader in aerospace fuel systems and a premier supplier of fully integrated fuel systems for fixed and rotary wing aircraft. We are currently looking for an experienced Internal Auditor with a Quality Engineering background.
Your Key Responsibilities would be:
- Planning and execution and closure of assigned internal and supplier audits to ensure compliance to applicable AS/EN 9100, CAA/EASA Part-21 & CAA/EASA Part-145 requirements, customer requirements and BMS.
- Ensue monitoring, verifcation and effective closure of all internal and supplier audit finding raised by them during conduct of assigned auditing
- Maintaining and monthly update of metrics in the Audits Dashboard. Analysing the data and identifying any risks.
- Conducting all assigned trainings on time.
- Co-operate with management to meet the employer's legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions
Our Ideal Candidate looks like:
- Thorough understanding of AS/EN9100 (required), EASA Part -21 (preferred) & EASA Part-145 (preferred).
- Worked in a similar role.
- Experience of Quality problem solving tools and methods
- Auditing to recognised aerospace standards and regulations
- Experience in AS/EN9100 is mandatory. EASA Part-21 & EASA Part-145 experience will be preferred.
- Quality Planning - ability to effectively implement Customer and regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of root cause analysis and corrective action including use of 8D
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Good communication skills
- Experience of leading a team
- Further competencies in the competency matrix, and linked to the relevant job level
This role will be full time Monday to Friday with a flexible approach to working. You will receive a competitive salary, as well as other benefits including:
- Support working towards your chartership (e.g. IMechE, RAeS or IET)
- An annual membership for a relevant institution will be reimbursed
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension with employee contribution up to 5% and Company contributions up to 8% of salary
- Funding towards health care plan
- Access to flexible benefits including health care, buying / selling holiday
- Access to salary sacrifice scheme for electric cars for personal use
- 3 x life insurance
Join our team and see how far your career could progress with a company committed to career progression, training and development opportunities, our customers, innovation, and sustainability.
Eaton MSD is based in Wimborne, close to Bournemouth and Poole, on the south coast. Many of our employees live close to Bournemouth (with sandy beaches, shops and lively nightlife), or within the Isle of Purbeck or New Forest that have picturesque views and plenty of outdoor activities.
On site, we have our offices, assembly line and test facilities (Air to air refuelling and hose contact rig, weapons release test house, and Hardware-in-Loop capabilities ). We also have an onsite restaurant and free parking too!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. You will need to provide evidence of eligibility (e.g. a passport or long birth certificate and proof of NI). This role will be subject to baseline security clearance and ITAR restrictions as part of the recruitment process.
If you do not meet these criteria, your application will not be considered.