The Document Controller will be home based, but will be required to travel to T3 Trinity Park (Head Office) at least once a month.
This role will be responsible for supporting the on-going implementation of our client's business wide enterprise CDE solution (Asite). The role will be a central role reporting to the CDE and Information Manager and will include working with the project Design Managers and operational delivery teams. You will provide key support to project teams and as such the role requires flexibility, the ability to work unsupervised, have excellent communication skills and have a customer focused attitude. You will have previous experience as a Document Controller.
* To understand and work within Asite; to uphold the processes and protocols.
* Administration of the Asite Enterprise CDE; supporting Super Users in the configuration and setup of project CDE's including invitations / access arrangements, troubleshooting of any administrative and / or QA related problems with the platform
* Communicate to the Project Team the abilities of the document control system and provide training, technical and functional support for all users.
* Liaise with the regional Super Users to manage platform use
* Liaise with Asite Support Team to manage user issues
* Support in digitising business processes within the Asite platform
* Support with the development of reports in the platform
* Support with the development of business processes and protocols as well as reinforcing them across the wider business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Previous experience in document control
* Previous experience of Asite platform
* Previous experience working within the construction industry
* An understanding of BS EN ISO 19650 compliance
* Be competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experienced in use of Microsoft Office 365
* Understanding of ISO 19650 would be preferred
* Attention to detail and accuracy and a methodical approach to duties