Find your future role
Traffic Signals Design Engineer
|Salary||£35,000 - £45,000/annum|
A great opportunity for a Traffic Signals Design Engineer to work on a range of projects nationally.
Key skills required for this role
traffic signals design engineer
Traffic signals design
Our client is a design and engineering consultancy specialising in the delivery of intelligent transport systems, traffic signals and road lighting services in both the strategic and urban road sectors.
They are recruiting for a Traffic Signals Engineer, who could be based at any one of a number of their offices nationwide (with opportunities for project roles on site) or adopt an agile/flexible working approach and be home based. You will work within a team of traffic signal specialists with responsibility for ensuring the highest levels of quality in your project deliverables.
Requirements & Skills
- Degree qualified, ideally in a relevant engineering discipline, with 3 years' relevant experience, or HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering with 5 years' relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of the traffic signals industry.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of relevant design standards, best practice guidance and legislation.
- MOVA and SCOOT design (validation experience desirable).
- UTC database experience an advantage.
- Competent in the use of CAD and traffic signals design software such as LinSig / TRANSYT.
- Applied experience of CDM 2015, health & safety management, quality and environmental standards.
- Good written and oral communication skills.