Find your future role
Senior Airframe Designer
|City of Preston, England
|Contract 12 Months
Airframe Designer - 12 month contract - Prestop - £23.05ph UMB or PAYE rates available (Inside IR35)
Key skills required for this role
Airframe Designer , CATIA V5 Electrical Workbench, Excel,
Airframe Designer , CATIA V5 Electrical Workbench, Excel
Candidate will be required to undertake design activities with respect to electrical installations. Working knowledge of CATIA V5 is essential and the use of Teamcentre is highly desirable and specific usage relative t the platform will be given
- Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Generation and update of model based data.
- Update of associated design set to generate manufacturing information.
- Update of supprting BoM to maintain configuration control and to manage change authorities.
- CATIA V5 Electrical Workbench.
- Extensive knowledge of loonm generation and installation.
- The candidate must be good with Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential