Find your future role
Entry Level .NET Developer
Entry Level .NET Developer - Permanent
Key skills required for this role
Entry Level, .NET, Software Developer, Permanent
Entry Level, .NET, IT Graduate / Junior Developer
Networkers has partnered with a Fintech company who build software for the general insurance industry and they are looking for an IT Graduate / Junior Developer who is passionate about .NET to join their team!
An overview of the role:
Working under the supervision of a Development Team Leader, responsible for the development, support and maintenance of the clients software. Provide analysis related to software development, and solve problems.
* Knowledge of .NET framework
* Competent in Microsoft Visual Studio (C# and VB.net)
* Competent in Microsoft SQL Server
* Competent in XML
* Understanding of source control systems (TFS/VSTS/GIT)
* Ability to work with legacy code lines (VB6)
* General office experience required
* MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) proficiency required
Please click apply or give me a call/email for more information.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.