Find your future role
Software Developer - Permanent
Key skills required for this role
Software Developer, .NET, Permanent
Software Developer - .NET
Networkers has partnered with a Fintech company who build software for the general insurance industry and they are looking for a Software Developer to become a part of their Ratings Team!
An overview of the role:
Our client wants to give everyone the confidence to create market leading technical solutions for their customers.
Their products cater for high scale, high availability and high performance by leveraging cloud native PaaS solutions.
After recent investment they are looking to expand the Ratings team to support their anticipated growth and continue to explore new technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic creative team whereby you can leverage your knowledge and expertise working on a very modern technology stack. They believe talent attracts and retains great talent and you'll be working alongside some great individuals that want to mature and improve all areas within the product and the software lifecycle it is a part of.
Your key responsibilities:
* Work within the team to deliver high quality software to our customers
* Drive towards professional coding, to lead colleagues by championing agreed coding standards
* Promote and facilitate communication
* Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to drive the continuous improvement of our Ratings platform
* Working closely with the team, drive towards comprehensive automated tests and performance tests
* Design, create and evolve applications to be scalable, maintainable, secure and aesthetic
* Software development experience
* Experience working within a cross-functional delivery team
* Experience supporting software in a production environment
* Experience in C# and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
* Experience in WebAPI
* Experience in Unit Testing
* Working experience in databases (Relational e.g., SQL, MySQL or SQLite, NoSQL e.g MongoDb or Cassandra)
* Working experience of code review practices
* Working experience in at least one Agile Framework
Please click apply or give me a call/email for more information.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.