Find your future role
AE Data Governance Adviser
You will work as part of a team which focuses on ensuring that the quality of Automatic Enrolment data is maintained and will leverage opportunities to optimise data use through data sharing
Key skills required for this role
Data Governance Adviser
My client is a non-departmental public body, which regulates work-based pension schemes in the United Kingdom and plays an important role in helping to keep more than £2trn of savings safe.
As a result of a restructuring of their data department, my client is looking for someone who can support the maintenance of data governance activities across the data estate within the Automatic Enrolment (AE) Directorate
- Champion data governance strategic and operational objectives and promote data governance excellence across the AE data estate
- Ensure AE data is optimised and protected in line with law, regulation and policies, including proactive management of ongoing data share documentation
- Design and implement data governance solutions and preventative measures and manage business owners to resolve their data governance issues
- Experience of the practical application of data governance
- Experience working within a regulated environment and capability to understand and interpret laws and regulations including UK GDPR
- Excellent communicating, negotiating and influencing skills with stakeholders at all level
- Knowledge or experience of how data is used in a business context
In addition to a salary of up to £39K, my client offers a world beat pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 30%.
This is a hybrid role that will require a visit to the Brighton office once a week.