Find your future role
Senior Engineering Project Manager (2830439)
|Job type||Contract 12 Months|
Our client is looking for an Engineering Project manager with Electronics development experience to join them on a 12 month initial contract.
Key skills required for this role
electronics development, Project manager
Defence, Electronics development, Project Manager
BPSS to start then SC
2-3 days per week onsite in Stevenage
Management or lead of Electronics units/systems development.
Job Title: Senior Engineering Project Manager
Overview of department:
We are Electronics Engineering. We are growing, dedicated and we work as a team to deliver our projects.
Your role as a Senior Engineering Project Manager (SEPM) is to deliver our most complex and priority projects to time, cost and quality; to drive the design, development and delivery of our highly complex electronic sub-systems, from concept through into full production. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a senior member of the project management team; someone who will contribute to our delivery strategy.
Someone with drive, passion and commitment who has:
- Experience of Project Management best practice: Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Compliance Management, Configuration Management and Earned Value Management.
- Experience of delivering significant project/programmes on time and to cost.
- Experience of project management across the various phases; from project conception and initiation through manufacture and qualification to customer delivery.
- A background in engineering development, ideally of complex systems or electronic units.
- Individuals with excellent communication skills; able to influence others to their way of thinking;
- Organised with an eye for detail and a sense of pride in what they deliver.