Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 12 months|
Hardware Engineer - £52.78/ph UMB - 12 months - Rochester
Key skills required for this role
Hardware Engineer, Electronic Hardware Engineer, Electronic design
Delivery of design lifecycle aspects from conceptual design trades thorough to service release flight clearance:
- FRACAS monitoring
- Service return investigation
- Root cause identification
- Corrective action management and monitoring
- Material obsolescence
- Alternate part and material identification
- Replacement redesign justification
- Qualification impact assessment
- Product training service bulletin generation
- Successful candidates shall be fluent with the all aspects of electronic solution development and documentation as befits a high integrity product as detailed above.
- Have general Hardware engineering knowledge both in digital and analogue design.
- Have demonstrable pedigree in product development, production methods and service lifecycles for product design with respect to high integrity applications.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of familiarity with collaboratively working techniques in large teams (circa 20+) to methodologies such as Agile.