Find your future role
Site Engineer (MGCON1058)
|Job type||Contract 6 Months|
We are currently looking for a Site Engineer with experience of pipelines and property drainage surveys. As a Site Engineer you will be part of the delivery team and will be responsible for delivering accurate and timely engineering data.
Key skills required for this role
Site Engineer - Water Industry
As the Site Engineer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Collating property information and contact details
- Arranging access to properties to carry out surveys
- Carry out comprehensive connectivity, drainage surveys of properties and existing sewer networks
- Asses electrical supply points and cable run options
- Size pump units
- Produce outline design drawings
- Identify installation positions
- Assist with construction activities and coordination
- Survey and create as constructed drawings
- Assist in creation of handover documentation
- Assist in handover with Operations
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
Experience within the water industry essential and specifically within mini package pumping station surveys, design and as built management. Good technical and computer skills, ability to operate CAD and Microsoft suite. Able to carry out setting out requirements for pipelines, structures and no dig techniques using GPS, LEICA Robotic Total Stations and Digital Levels.
- Preferably degree, HND, HNC or equivalent qualified in engineering.
- Confined Space