Stem recruitment specialists
Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 6 months|
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Scrum Master, 6 month contract at max £600 inside IR35. 1 day a week in Luton office.
Key skills required for this role
Scrum Master, Agile, Data
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to focus on and achieve required outcomes
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies is essential
- Has good understanding of the software delivery life cycle.
- Trained in project management techniques and processes such as Prince2 Practitioner level and Scrum Master qualification.
- Experience of applying methods and frameworks using a risk-based approach
- Demonstrable capability of leading integrated change (people, process, technology) and delivering cross-functional projects and workstreams
- Some knowledge of competitive landscape, wider travel industry practices and external trends
- Has successfully delivered projects to agreed cost, time and quality ensuring full benefit enablement
- Experience of implementing change projects which align both the 'hard' and 'soft' elements of the organisation e.g. strategy, processes, systems, structure, values, behaviour, skills, engagement and communication
- Ability to lead and successfully engage up to and including board level
- Proven ability to work as one team to support project delivery, managing project teams of 10+ people (including third party suppliers)
- Excellent communicator, skilled in workshop facilitation, with the ability to challenge conventional thinking and understand the root causes of problems.
- Knowledge of working in an Airline operations environment preferable but not essential
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the business model (or comparable business)
- Resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Is not phased by complex problems or conflicting priorities; can cut through complexity and enable quality decision making
- Recognises limitations and requests support to resolve issues that go beyond current capability