Find your future role
Industrial Field Service Engineer - HGV
Homebased with a requirement to be based in the Midlands, North England or Aberdeen.
Key skills required for this role
Engineering, Workshop, Offshore, Field based
- Carry out repairs, overhauls and installations of the company products to a high standard and professional manner without direct supervision, both in the U.K. and Internationally.
- Submit accurate visit report and time sheets duly signed by the customer or his representative upon completion of the work.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and their representatives.
- Work together with the customer to minimise downtime.
- Represent Voith Turbo Ltd in a positive and professional manner.
- To promote future company business.
- To seek and report on future business opportunities.
- Carry out work within Voith Turbo Ltd workshop facilities as and when required.
Professional Experience & Education
§ To have completed a recognised Apprenticeship in an Engineering environment
§ Experience in working on own initiative in the field
§ Safety passport preferable
§ Health and Safety qualification
§ Offshore Experience critical
§ Full clean driving licence (The Employee warrants to the Employer that they hold a valid licence to drive motor vehicles and agrees that if they cease to hold a current driving licence the Employer may end this employment immediately without notice or payment in lieu of notice).
The successful applicant will be an outgoing and hardworking team player. They will be open to change, and will have a flexible and helpful approach to work. The applicant must be a self-starter, and be able and willing to improve their working area with a view to increase efficiency.
New Employees must pass a Drugs and Alcohol related Medical upon starting within the Company.
§ Permanent Contract
§ Company Vehicle
§ 36.5 working week; 08:30 - 16:30 (Additional hours may be required to meet customer requirements)
§ £50k - £55k (dependent on experience)
§ Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
§ 20 days holiday (pro rata on joining)
§ Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
§ Life Assurance
§ Salary/Bonus Sacrifice
§ Private Health Care
§ Dental Health Care
§ Cycle to work scheme