Find your future role
Matchtech Recruitment have partnered with Sunseeker a manufacturer of Super yachts to help recruit a number of paint sprayers based in Poole.
Key skills required for this role
Experience in Paint Spraying - Prep and Polish
Sunseeker International is a global icon in the manufacture of luxury motor yachts, building market leading products since 1967.
Based and manufactured in Poole and Portland on the south coast of England, Sunseeker is one of Dorset's largest private employers and is represented on every continent by a global distribution network. Never settling for second best, it is this spirit of excellence that has driven Sunseeker to its leading position in the marine industry today.
Who we are seeking?
Sunseeker are now recruiting experienced Sprayers to work at the Sunseeker Technology Centre in Poole, Dorset. As a Sunseeker Sprayer, you will have your work admired in exclusive marinas across the globe.
As a Sprayer in our Prep and Polish team, you will lean on your experiences within automotive, aerospace, or marine to drive flawless quality within a flawless finish. you will work across the numerous boat lines of our extensive product range, completing work packages such as hand spraying lacquered panels, creating high quality interior panels and using sculpt foam to match the required shapes for each yacht whilst working with a wide variety of different paints, chemicals and materials as well as assisting with other parts of the production process when needed.
Candidates most suited to this role will ideally come from a marine, automotive, aerospace or furniture manufacturing industry. A driving license would be beneficial for this role although not essential.
£17.59- £20.66 PAYE
On average a Sprayer working for Sunseeker will earn between £46,000 - £49,000 per annum on nights. This includes an average of 4 hours overtime per week.
NIGHTS 18.00 - 4.30Am Monday - Thursday
Sunseeker employees benefit from:
Alongside the opportunity to work closely with our remarkable products, Sunseeker offers a comprehensive employee benefits package.
- A highly competitive pay structure
- Efficiency bonus (paid every month so far in 2022)
- A generous company pension scheme - 6% employer contribution
- Employee Referral Scheme with financial rewards
- Private medical insurance, including baby bonus and Digital GP (after four years)
- Dental insurance (after four years)
- Annual leave increases with continued service
- Health Assured EAP
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders
- Death in service scheme (£)
- Christmas Savings Club - financial support scheme
- Employee discounts with a wide range of third-party businesses (up to 30% off)