Find your future role
|Job type||Contract 12 Months|
Administrator- 12 month contract (rolling) - Farnborough (hybrid working) - £15.81ph UMB or £13.50ph PAYE (Inside IR35)
Key skills required for this role
Administration, Admin, Administrator, Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, HR, HR Advisor, Onboarding, On-Boarding
This role will support the Business Integrity Training including the Learning Portal and Support email box as well as producing reports for stakeholders. Training will be given on Excel, Success Factors and BIT Learning Portal.
- Manage and action the BIT Support mailbox on a daily basis
- answering queries and raising to the Manager when required
- Produce weekly/monthly reports
- Create management dashboards on completions in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Produce adhoc reporting as and when required
- Support users with password resets
- Act as the initial contact for enquiries regarding the BIT learning portal
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft OutLook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service experience
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role requires you to obtain a basic disclosure along with employment reference checks before starting.
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.