Find your future role
Logistics Account Supervisor
We are looking for a reliable Logistics Account Supervisor who is performance driven to join a growing global team which is highly committed to our customers.
Key skills required for this role
process manufacturing leadership
Logistics Account Supervisor
Hamble Aerostructures, part of the Aernnova group of companies, are a leading aerostructures organisation specialising in the design, manufacturing and services of aerostructures and components such as wings, empennages and fuselage sections
You will be responsible for overseeing and leveraging the Third-party Logistics (3PL) contract to improve delivery performance for both internal and external operations to support Sales. You will optimise inventory management and working capital as well as how to streamline processes. Ensure both the Hamble Aerostructures Logistics function and the 3PL are audit ready and compliant. Lead 3PL-related cost out initiatives and improvement projects.
Will include but is not limited to:
- Monitor and communicate key performance indicators for the 3 main processes (Goods In, Stores and Dispatch) through Tier 1 & 2 meeting structure and work with the 3PL provider to provide adequate recovery plans for deviations to SLA.
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to define and drive delivery of action plans as part of the continuous improvement journey together with the site lean team. This should include identification of upstream and downstream opportunities.
- Coordinate delivery of tactical priorities through the supply chain in cooperation with the 3PL team based on input from Planning, Programs, Operations or Sourcing team.
- Support the 3PL provider in the achievement of 98% stock accuracy from their PI programme and facilitate improvement activities where required.
- Review productivity metrics and facilitate monthly invoice review of 3PL contract and agree target staffing levels based on a load capacity model.
- Ensure the 3PL staff is compliant with onsite health and safety procedures and manage MHE authorisation database.
- Ensure 3PL staff are compliant with HAL security policy
- In case of failure to meet stock accuracy target, lead annual stock take activities and coordinate with the finance team and external audit staff.
- Manage the stabilisation and continuous improvement of core processes in line with the target SLA
- Responsible for the overall contract budget and cost reduction of around 10% Drive performance, efficiency and report out on KPIs.
- Focus on delivering improved operational performance, productivity, and ability to meet the business and customer requirements.
- Facilitate and lead management reviews to track project progress, present operational performance, and recommendations to senior management
- Lead projects within the Logistic Team
- Participate in both short term tactical activities and long-term planning and contribute to the execution of the overall business strategy
- Demonstrable competence in supply chain management principles and practices in a manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership in a 3PL operations environment with expertise in warehouse management best practice
- Strong understanding of contract management / 3PL account management Knowledge of ERP and Warehouse Management principles
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems, ability to document, plan, present and execute projects.
- Experience in a regulated industry, preferably Aviation
- Understanding and application of Lean
- Ability to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities and resolve appropriately
What you will get from Hamble Aerostructures
Code of Ethics expresses who Hamble Aerostructures are: A competitive and profitable company that conducts business in an ethical framework of commitment to employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, communities and institutions.
Hamble Aerostructures actively promotes environmental protection in their designs, considering the environmental impact throughout the product life cycle and through continuous improvement of its products and processes
Benefits of working for Hamble Aerostructures include:
- 26-days holiday as standard (plus the ability to buy/sell holiday)
- 10% employer pension contribution
- Life cover
- Private medical health care (after 2-years of service)
- Discounted Costco membership
- Onsite parking
- Onsite gym and restaurant
Role is subject to security clearance.