Find your future role
Transmission Line Designer
Transmission Designer, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, design, calculations, design systems, civil
Key skills required for this role
transmission designer, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, design, calculations, design systems, civil
Job Title: Senior Transmission Designer
The Senior Transmission Designer is responsible for leading the design and construction of transmission lines. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of transmission design principles and practices, as well as experience with a variety of design software.
- Lead the design and construction of transmission lines.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with a team of engineers and designers to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest transmission design technologies and practices.
- Provide technical support to other engineers and designers.
- Train and mentor junior engineers and designers.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in transmission design.
- Strong understanding of transmission design principles and practices.
- Experience with a variety of design software, including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced engineer with a passion for transmission design, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please note that this job description is not a complete list of all duties and responsibilities of this position.