Find your future role
Drupal Tech Lead - full remote (Spain)
Matchtech is a STEM recruitment specialist, with over 35 years' experience in successfully matching STEM professionals with hiring employers in multiple sectors, all over the world.
Key skills required for this role
Join a market leading finantial institution. Be part of a creative, dynamic and flexible team. Take advantage of your experience and evolve your career.
Is it time for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a challenging role? Do you want a stable position with further development opportunities?
We're looking for a Drupal Tech Lead to join our client, one of the largest digital banks worldwide (end client, 100% remote).
- Permanent contract directly with end client
- Attractive retribution package (up to 60k + bonus)
- 100% remote
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- International environment
- Excellent work values and culture, social clubs, activities and events, etc.
As a Drupal Technical Lead, in projects you will be responsible from the architecture analysis phase to the final product delivery. You will oversee dev teams, managing technical staff. Your role will also serve as primary point of technical definition and will be help with strategies and roadmap definition.
- Building and definition of secure, testable and scalable solutions for the website.
- Participating in code reviews and leading team meetings.
- Be part of project roadmap definitions.
- Mentoring and developing dev talent.
- Managing technical staff.
- 5+ years of Drupal development (including Paragraphs).
- Knowledge of JAMstack architectures.
- Advanced English and Spanish are required.
Would be a great plus:
- 2+ years of team management.
- Strong technical skills with complex web architecture.
- Knowledge of Graphql, API development and swagger.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Experience working with PHP frameworks.
- Experience working on cloud environments.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, Scrum and Kanban.
- Ability to communicate well, respond to problems efficiently and in creative ways, be a team player, make decisions autonomously.
Nice to have:
- Experience in component-based user interface development.
- Presence on Github and/or Drupal
- Knowledge of SEO, ecommerce or marketing.
Interested? Apply now!
Know someone who could be interested? Please share! We have an incentivized Referral Program you can take advantage of if you want (500€ or more!)